Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Elder

Oh, how I loved him.
He has everything I could wish for in myself - attractive looks, charming personality, good physique. But I don't love him because of that. I love him because he's him.

Oh, how I hated him.
His arrogance, his laziness, his bullshit. He thinks he's a demigod, one who doesn't even have to care about his godly parents, not to mentioned the "petty mortals". He thinks he doesn't need to give a damn about his family, refuses to share any responsibilities, and knows only to point the finger of blame at others instead of sharing the guilt or help make things right. The only thing he wants is to have things done his way

Oh, how I hated that I loved him.

Who?

My brother. My darling, younger, spoilt brat brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment